Fischer Francis Trees & Watts, Inc. (FFTW) is a global investment management firm providing active, fixed income capabilities to institutional investors. We also provide select equities capabilities under the BNP Paribas Investment Partners brand. We manage single and multi-currency mandates across global, US and emerging markets.
Key to how we manage our clients’ assets are the following:
- Focus on providing strategies where we have deep and proven expertise.
- Specialized investment teams enabling better decision making.
- Thoroughness in ensuring risk management is integrated throughout our investment process.
- Consultative approach to continually develop solutions to meet our clients’ needs.
- Commitment to building long-term relationships focused on meeting and exceeding our clients’ goals.
As of June 30, 2016, FFTW had $40.9 billion of assets under management on behalf of clients around the world, including central banks, public institutions, corporations, endowments, foundations and non-profit organizations, and sub-advisory relationships. We also manage a number of European-registered funds sponsored by our affiliates. We are ultimately owned by BNP Paribas group, one of the world’s largest financial institutions, providing us with the financial stability and global resources to strengthen our capabilities. We have investment staff located in New York and Boston and utilize our affiliates’ investment professionals located in London and Paris.